Interesting news I found on Thursday– 5/10/2012 from going through my RSS and Twitter feeds (both current and historical)
- Managing your project portfolio
- Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs of Software Development
- Testing with a Fake DB Context – seriously awesome – we leveraged it in a recent project at work and it was a significant improvement from the Fake Repository method we had been rolling with.
- EF CodeFirst for the win – Automating the creation of DBContext and Repositories with T4Scaffolding
- Better CSS with LESS or SASS